Our fees are minimal to compensate for the greater time required to have your dental care completed at our Clinic. They cover some of the expense of supplies used during treatment. There is no fee for the screening visit. Payment for services is expected as services are rendered.
Comprehensive Preventive Care
Includes examination, oral prophylaxis (cleaning), radiographs (X-rays) if indicated, fluoride treatment, oral health instruction and home care kit.
- Adults (15 to 59 years) $10
- Children (14 years and under) $6
- Senior citizens (60 and over) $8
- SSC (faculty, staff and current students) $8
(available only with comprehensive preventive care)
- Dental Sealants $5 per tooth/$15 max. per patient
Radiographic (X-ray) Services
- Duplicate radiographs $5
- Radiographs only $5 (without comprehensive preventive care)
Please note: Not all services are available every semester.
The Clinic reserves the right to revise fees at any time for treatment which is not in progress.