Continuing Education Online Courses
Online learning in the comfort of your own home or office with our many online classes! Stark State is pleased to partner with several providers of quality online courses. You must have Internet access and an email address.
These online courses are informative, fun, convenient and highly interactive. Our instructors are famous for their ability to create warm and supportive community of learners. You can complete any course entirely from your home or office any time of the day or night.
- Courses run for 6 weeks (with a 10 day grace period at the end)
- Courses are project-orientated and include lessons, quizzes, hands-on assignments, discussion areas, and more
- Selection of over 300 courses in computer training, allied health, business and management, teaching and education, and personal development
- Prices starting at $109
For complete course information go to www.ed2go.com/ssct. To register, call 330-966-5455.
Career Training Programs
Prepare for employment in some of today’s hottest careers with a comprehensive, affordable, and self-paced online Career Training Program. You can begin these courses at any time and learn at your own pace.
- Receive a certificate upon successful completion
- Courses start anytime-begin when you wish
- A typical program takes 3-6 months to complete
- Selection of over 100 programs in Medical Coding, Pharmacy, Project Management, Building Analyst Quick Start, Principles of Green Buildings, Web Design, and many more
- Prices range from $500-$5,000 with financial assistance options available: http://www.gatlineducation.com/loaninfo.html
For complete course information and demos, go to www.gatlineducation.com.
To register, call the continuing education at 330-966-5455.
JER Online –
Workforce Career Track Training Courses and Certificates
For a full list of courses and to register, go to http://coursecatalog.com/ssct
- Medical Support
- Workforce Development
- Writing Skills
- Industrial Safety
- Computer Courses
ProTrain, LLC, is dedicated to quality educational services at an affordable cost, in the classroom or online, ensuring success in the workforce through the active engagement of direct relationships with universities, community colleges, educational entities and corporations throughout the United States and internationally.
Professional disciplines include:
- Accounting/ Financial Services/Tax Preparer
- Career and Services
- Desktop Skills/Computer Applications
- Green / Renewable Energy
- Healthcare/Allied Health
- Industrial and Skilled Trades
- Information Technology Certifications
- Law and Legal
- Programming/Web Design & Development
Learn the Spanish needed for your specific occupation. Online classes are now available in Spanish for Banking and Spanish for Public Safety Officers. Courses have 16 hours of instruction, are available for six months, and include a certificate of completion when finished. The courses incorporate visual imagery, native speakers to hear proper pronunciation, language tips, intuitive reading exercises, interactive assessments to measure your progress and comprehension, and cultural lessons. Course fee is $99.
For more information, go to www.ProntoSpanish.com.
To register, call the continuing education office at 330-966-5455.
UGotClass - In partnership with LERN, we are pleased to offer these online classes and certificate programs in areas such as Online Teaching, K-12 Teachers, eMarketing, Green Building and Workplaces, Managing Telecommuters, Social Media and Supervision.
For more information, go to http://www.yougotclass.org/catalog.cfm/StarkState