Continuing Education Online Courses
Online learning in the comfort of your own home or office with our many online classes! Stark State is pleased to partner with several providers of quality online courses. You must have Internet access and an email address.
These online courses are informative, fun, convenient and highly interactive. Our instructors are famous for their ability to create warm and supportive community of learners. You can complete any course entirely from your home or office any time of the day or night.
- Courses run for 6 weeks (with a 10 day grace period at the end)
- Courses are project-orientated and include lessons, quizzes, hands-on assignments, discussion areas, and more
- Selection of over 300 courses in computer training, allied health, business and management, teaching and education, and personal development
- Prices starting at $109
For complete course information and to register go to www.ed2go.com/ssct.
Career Training Programs
Prepare for employment in some of today’s hottest careers with a comprehensive, affordable, and self-paced online Career Training Program. You can begin these courses at any time and learn at your own pace.
- Receive a certificate upon successful completion
- Courses start anytime-begin when you wish
- A typical program takes 3-6 months to complete
- Selection of over 100 programs in Medical Coding, Pharmacy, Project Management, Building Analyst Quick Start, Principles of Green Buildings, Web Design, and many more
- Prices range from $500-$5,000 with financial assistance options available: http://www.gatlineducation.com/loaninfo.html
For complete course information and demos, go to www.gatlineducation.com.