Certificate Completion Information
Ohio Board of Regents One-Year Certificate and
Career Enhancement Certificate Recognition Information
December 2015 Recognition Ceremony
- Wednesday, December 16, 2015
- Stark State College M100 of the Business and Entrepreneurial Center at 6 p.m.
- Limited to four guests each
Future Certificate Application Deadlines
|Term||Application Deadline||Ceremony Date|
|Summer||June 26, 2015||There is no ceremony for Summer. Summer completers participate in Fall ceremony.|
|Fall||September 18, 2015||December 16, 2015|
|Spring||February 5, 2016||June 9, 2016|
Deadlines are strictly enforced.
Late application process fee will apply for applications received after noted deadlines.
Applications can be obtained from the Academic Records/Registrar’s Office, the information desk in the Student Center and in all academic division offices.
Candidates are required to pay all fees on their account prior to the recognition ceremony in order for the candidate to receive their certificate.
- If fees are not paid prior to the ceremony, the candidate is still eligible to participate in the recognition ceremony; however, the certificate will be held and the candidate will receive a memo stating why the certificate is being held.
- If candidates do not complete course requirements in the semester they indicated on their certificate application, the candidate has to reapply.
Ohio Board of Regents One-Year Certificate Procedures
It is the student’s responsibility to notify the College of his or her intent to complete a certificate before the announced deadline.
Ohio Board of Regents One-Year Certificate Requirements