COLLEGE STORE NEWS
- For a tutorial of how to look up the books you need, check here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHVCZKg9tS4
- Sell your books back for cash (G105):
Dec. 8: 8 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Dec. 9: 8 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Dec. 10: 8 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Dec. 11: 8 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Dec. 12: 8 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Dec. 15: 8 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Dec. 16: 8 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Please make sure you have your student ID!
- Fall graduates mark your calendars to attend Grad Fair:
Tuesday, December 2: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Wednesday, December 3: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- All Fall semester book rentals are due no later than Thursday, December 18, 2014
Financial aid may be used for purchases
Please note you MUST show a Photo ID in order to charge against your financial aid.
- Gas Cards ($50 each) are available for purchase
1. Limit 4 cards per student per semester
2. Must have Student ID and Photo ID to purchase
3. Limited daily quantities from vendor, first-come, first-served basis, and there are no holds
- Dell offers Stark State College students, faculty and staff discounts on computers and other promotional items. Click Here to learn about this month’s specials.
- View more Stark State computer and software discounts - www.starkstate.edu/discounts