COLLEGE STORE NEWS
- For a tutorial of how to look up the books you need, check here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHVCZKg9tS4
- Sell back your books for cash
Monday, Feb. 2: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Tuesday, Feb. 3: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Auxiliary Bookstore Hours (G105): (open until Jan. 30)
*Monday - Thursday 8 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
*Closed January 19
Please make sure you have your student ID!
Financial aid may be used for purchases beginning Monday, January 5, 2015
Please note you MUST show a Photo ID in order to charge against your financial aid.
- Gas Cards ($50 each) are available for purchase
1. Limit 4 cards per student per semester
2. Must have Student ID and Photo ID to purchase
3. Limited daily quantities from vendor, first-come, first-served basis, and there are no holds
- Dell offers Stark State College students, faculty and staff discounts on computers and other promotional items. Click Here to learn about this month’s specials.
- View more Stark State computer and software discounts - www.starkstate.edu/discounts