- Spartan Chronicle - SGA Newsletter Volume 2, Issue 1
The Student Government Association represents the interests and opinions of the student body by helping students understand their responsibilities, rights and privileges. It also promotes or initiates activities of general student interest. The Association represents students’ opinions; serve as liaison between the administration, faculty, staff, and students and participates in shared governance and strategic planning of the College. The Student Government Association does this by encouraging student representation on College committees and requesting all clubs have representation on InterClub Council and regularly attend their meetings.
2013-14 Student Government Officers
Congratulations to the following students who have been elected to serve as the 2012-13 Student Government Association officers!
- President – Sara Day – email@example.com (Criminal Justice Corrections/Law Enforcement)
- Vice President – Jim Thomas – firstname.lastname@example.org (HVAC/Civil Engineering)
- Treasurer – Corri Setvin – email@example.com (Criminal Justice Corrections)
- Secretary – Michael McNemar – firstname.lastname@example.org (Associate of Arts – General)