Dual Enrollment Modules
Dual Enrollment Course Modularization Guidelines
- Modularized courses are college courses that are divided into two parts and offered over two semesters.
- Students have the entire year to master learning outcomes.
- Students are required to take a comprehensive final exam at the end of the second semester.
- If the students do not successfully complete both modules, they will not be able to transfer the course.
- The only difference between the modularized version of a course and its semester-based equivalent is the amount of time available to cover the learning outcomes.
- All Dual Enrollment faculty members must meet the same credentialing requirements as that of faculty on the Stark State College campus.
- Before any OTM course modules can be offered, the modules must be approved by the appropriate Faculty Sub-committee.
- Stark State has tracked student performance data and presented this to the Ohio Board of Regents and the OTM Faculty Sub-committees on an annual basis.