Student Google Apps
Google Apps is a web-based hosted solution offered through Google. This means you may access Google Apps at anytime; anywhere you have an Internet connection. These are the services currently available to all Stark State College students:
- Gmail: Email storage and search tools that help students find information fast and instant messaging from right inside their accounts.
- Google Calendar: Students can organize their schedules and share events and calendars with others.
- Google Talk: Students can call or send instant messages to their contacts for free anytime, anywhere in the world.
- Google Docs: Share documents, spreadsheets, and presentations. Collaborate in real-time with your team or with your whole school. You can publish final documents to the entire world, too.
- Google Sites: Work together to keep related documents, web content and other information in one place, on one site.
For addition information see Google Apps homepage: http://www.google.com/apps/