Fall 2014 Commencement Ceremony
- Sunday, January 4, 2015
- 2 p.m.
- Canton Civic Center
Associate Degree Graduation Information
- Graduation Application for Associate Degrees
- Includes cap and gown measurements and request form
Future Graduation Application Deadlines
|Term||Graduation Ceremony Date||Application Deadline|
|Summer||There is no ceremony for Summer. Summer
completers participate in Fall ceremony.
|July 14, 2014|
|Fall||January 4, 2015||September 26, 2014|
|Spring||May 17, 2015||February 13, 2015|
Deadlines are strictly enforced.
Applications can be obtained from the Academic Records/Registrar’s Office, the information desk in the Student Center and in all academic division offices.
Candidates are required to pay all fees on their account in order to receive their diploma.
- If fees are not paid prior to the ceremony, the candidate is still eligible to participate in the commencement ceremony; however, the diploma will not be mailed until all fees are paid.
- If candidates do not complete course requirements in the semester they indicated on their graduation application, the candidates have to reapply for the following graduation.
Graduation Application Procedure
It is the graduating student’s responsibility to notify the College of his or her intent to graduate before the announced deadline.
Graduation with Academic Honors
Awards are offered for outstanding accomplishments to members of the graduation class.
- Graduates attaining a cumulative GPA of 3.8 or higher will graduate with high distinction
- Graduates attaining a cumulative GPA of 3.4 or higher will graduate with distinction
Questions regarding graduation should be directed to the registrar.