In the Community
Sustainable behavior must become habitual in all parts of our lives – at work, home and elsewhere. We have opportunities every day in all aspects of our lives to support sustainability with our decisions and actions. The cumulative impact of all of us engaging in simple, sustainable actions can be tremendous.
- Be a part of our community and participate in local organizations. For volunteer opportunities in Stark County visit www.starkscenes.org/get-involved/volunteer-opportunities/ or www.ugive.org.
- Participate in the Northeast Ohio Sustainable Communities Consortium, www.neoscc.org
- Sign up for e-blasts with Green Tips and the latest event information at www.starkscenes.org/get-involved/newsletter-sign-up/
Make your voice heard!
- Join us at the Stark County Green Business Roundtable, www.starkscenes.org/greenbusiness/
- Add your voice to the Greater Akron Sustainability Network or Stark State Sustainability Task Force on Facebook.
- Get out VOTE! www.yourvoteyourvoice.org
“Never underestimate the power of a small group of committed people to change the world. In fact, it is the only thing that ever has.” ~Margaret Mead