Indoor Environmental Quality
What You Can Do on Campus
- Limit printing and copying.
- Send large copy jobs to the Reprographics Department.
What You Can Do at Home
- Use natural, nontoxic alternatives to clean your home. Check out easy and inexpensive cleaning recipes online at http://www.thedailygreen.com/green-homes/latest/green-cleaning-spring-cleaning-460303#slide-1.
- Check your air filter at least once a month. Replace if needed.
- Control indoor pollutants by not smoking inside, using bathroom and kitchen range ventilation fans, opening windows in nice weather and taking off shoes at the door.
- You can make a difference! Find out more.