No matter … whether you are a student, faculty, staff, alumnus or community member, we want you to get involved in greening Stark State College. There are plenty of ways to get started!
Step 1 - Do
- Take a Pledge to DOT – Do One Thing!
- Tour the Green Campus Guide to see what YOU can do to help green Stark State College.
- Join a campus group working for sustainability. Find a group that is a great fit for your interests, whether you are a student or member of the staff, faculty, or community.
- Green your workplace with the Green Office Program – a great way to become a more sustainable employee and earn recognition at Stark State College.
- Green your event with Stark State’s Green and Zero Waste Event Guides. For more information, visit www.starkscenes.org/zero-waste-events/
- Get involved with the community. www.starkscenes.org/get-involved/
- Dirty Dozen / Green Tips
Step 2 – Learn
Step 3 – Share
- Share your stories with us on Facebook or by email. - https://www.facebook.com/greenstarkstate