A loan is financial aid that requires repayment. All applicants for loans, except parents applying for PLUS loans, are required to file a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Loan eligibility cannot be determined until the information from the FAFSA is received in our office from the federal processor, has been reviewed by our office.
Resources for Student Loan Borrowers
- William D. Ford Direct Loan Servicer
- U.S. Department of Education Student Loans
- U.S. Department of Education Loan Default Information
- National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS): Review your federal student loan history
- Federal Student Loan Servicers: Contact information for all Federal Loan Servicers