Board of Directors:
- Canton Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Akron Chamber of Commerce
- Northeast Ohio Council on Higher Education
- Stark Development Board
- Stark Education Partnership
- Stark County P-16 Council (chair)
- Canton Symphony Orchestra Board
- Workforce Investment Board for Stark and Tuscarawas Counties
- Northeast Ohio Manufacturing Growth and Advocacy Network (MAGNET)
- Northeast Ohio Council on Higher Education (NOCHE)
Affiliations and Awards:
- American Association of Community Colleges (AACC)
- Ohio Association of Community Colleges (OACC)
- National Education Council, The Manufacturing Institute (affiliated with National Assn of Manufacturers)
- Member, Ohio Board of Regents’ Task Force on Technology Transfer and Commercialization
- Founding Member, Women’s Impact, Inc.
- Athena Award Recipient 2013, Stark County Women’s Impact, Inc.
- Member, Franklin University’s President’s Council
- Participated in U.S. delegation visit to Germany in Summer 2013, with community college presidents, state departments of labor and U.S. Department of Education representative. Trip hosted by German ambassador, with the purpose of showcasing Germany’s education and training system
- AMP (Advanced Manufacturing Partnership 2.0) Workforce Roundtable, hosted at the University of Akron as part of a White House initiative
- Participated in two national dialogues in Washington, DC, May, 2014: AMP (Advanced Manufacturing Partnership 2.0, hosted by the Brookings Institute as part of a White House initiative to develop an advanced manufacturing workforce; and Johns Hopkins AICGS (American Institute on Contemporary German Studies) dialogue with U.S. and German education, business and government leaders on how the German apprenticeship and training model could support U.S. advanced manufacturing training needs.