Board of Directors:
- Canton Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Northeast Ohio Council on Higher Education
- Stark Development Board
- Stark Education Partnership
- Stark County P-16 Council (chair)
- Canton Symphony Orchestra Board
- Workforce Investment Board for Stark and Tuscarawas Counties
- Northeast Ohio Manufacturing Growth and Advocacy Network (MAGNET)
- Northeast Ohio Council on Higher Education (NOCHE)
- Greater Akron Chamber of Commerce
Additional Leadership Roles:
- OBR Commercialization and Technology Transfer Task Force
- Participated in U.S. delegation visit to Germany in Summer, 2013, with community college presidents,
state departments of labor and U.S. Department of Education representative. Trip hosted by German ambassador, with the purpose of showcasing Germany’s education and training system.
- AMP (Advanced Manufacturing 2.0) Workforce Roundtable and participated in AMP regional discussion at University of Akron.
- AMP 2.0 Brookings Institute dialog and Johns Hopkins dialog on German skills, Washington, DC in May, 2014. Participated in national meeting with governmental and CEOs to discuss training gaps and how the German apprenticeship and training model could support advanced manufacturing training needs.
Other Affiliations and Awards:
- American Association of Community Colleges (AACC)
- National Education Council, The Manufacturing Institute (affiliated with National Assn of Manufacturers)
- Ohio Association of Community Colleges (OACC)
- Member, Ohio Board of Regents’ Task Force on Technology Transfer and Commercialization
- Member, U.S. Delegation to Germany to Study Dual Education System
- Founding Member, Women’s Impact, Inc.
- Athena Award Recipient 2013, Stark County Women’s Impact, Inc.
- Member, Franklin University’s President’s Council