Spring 2015 Registration Procedures
Classes begin: Monday, January 12 - Classes end: Monday, May 11
**Last day to register Friday, January 9, 2015**
OPEN REGISTRATION FOR ALL STUDENTS INCLUDING NEW STUDENTS
Monday, October 27 – Friday, January 9, 2015
NEW STUDENTS MUST REGISTER IN PERSON.
New students may register in the Admissions Office, by appointment, beginning Monday, October 20. Call 330-494-6170 to schedule your personal appointment with an Admissions Representative.
New distance-learning students should contact the Admissions Office.
- Office hours:
Monday – Thursday 8 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Special hours:
Monday, Dec. 15 (last day of exams)
8 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Tuesday, Dec. 16 - Wednesday, Dec. 31
8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Saturday, Jan. 10, 2015
8 - 11 a.m.
Available for Questions and to Add/Drop Only
MAIN CAMPUS ONLY
Books will be on sale at MAIN CAMPUS ONLY
HOLIDAY OFFICE CLOSINGS
Closed Nov. 27 - 30 for Thanksgiving
Closed Dec. 24 - 25 for Christmas
Closed Jan. 1 for New Year's Day
PAYMENT INFORMATION (additional payment information)
DEADLINE FOR PAYMENT
All registered students must pay for their schedule of classes by Tuesday, January 20, 2015.
STUDENTS WHO DO NOT PAY BY TUESDAY, JANUARY 20, WILL BE DROPPED FROM CLASSES.
THE FOLLOWING OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE TO ASSIST YOU:
- Financial Aid
- Cash, check, or credit card – online via the College website, drop-off box located on the third floor of the Student Center, postal mail (payment form must be postmarked by January 13, 2015), or in-person at the Cashier's Window
- Student Installment Payment Plan – SIPP
- 1st Payment Due January 20, 2015
- 2nd Payment Due February 18, 2015
- 3rd Payment Due March 18, 2015
A wait list is available for Web 3 courses only. Students may not register for multiple sections of the same course.