Fall 2015 Registration Procedures
Classes begin: Monday, August 24 - Classes end: Monday, December 14
**Last day to register Friday, August 21, 2015**
OPEN REGISTRATION FOR ALL STUDENTS INCLUDING NEW STUDENTS
Monday, February 2 – Friday, August 21, 2015
NEW STUDENTS MUST REGISTER IN PERSON.
New students may register in the Admissions Office, by appointment, beginning Monday, February 2. Call 330-494-6170 to schedule your personal appointment with an Admissions Representative.
New distance-learning students should contact the Admissions Office.
Closed Friday-Sunday, April 3-5 for Easter Weekend
Closed Monday, May 25 for Memorial Day
Closed Friday, July 3 in recognition of Independence Day
PAYMENT INFORMATION (additional payment information)
DEADLINE FOR PAYMENT
All registered students must pay for their schedule of classes by Tuesday, September 1, 2015.
STUDENTS WHO DO NOT PAY BY TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 1, WILL BE DROPPED FROM CLASSES.
THE FOLLOWING OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE TO ASSIST YOU:
- Financial Aid
- Cash, check, or credit card – online via the College website, drop-off box located on the third floor of the Student Center, postal mail (payment form must be postmarked by August 25, 2015), or in-person at the Cashier's Window
- Student Installment Payment Plan – SIPP
- 1st Payment Due August 31, 2015
- 2nd Payment Due September 16, 2015
- 3rd Payment Due October 14, 2015
A wait list is available for all courses excluding health program courses. Students may not register for multiple sections of the same course.