Summer 2015 Registration Procedures
Classes begin: Friday, May 29 - Classes end: Saturday, August 8
**Last day to register Thursday, May 28, 2015**
OPEN REGISTRATION FOR ALL STUDENTS INCLUDING NEW STUDENTS
Monday, February 2 – Thursday, May 28, 2015
NEW STUDENTS MUST REGISTER IN PERSON.
New students may register in the Admissions Office, by appointment, beginning Monday, February 2. Call 330-494-6170 to schedule your personal appointment with an Admissions Representative.
New distance-learning students should contact the Admissions Office.
- Office hours:
Monday – Thursday 8 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Closed Friday-Sunday, April 3-5 for Easter Weekend
Closed Monday, May 25 for Memorial Day
Closed Friday, July 3 in recognition of Independence Day
PAYMENT INFORMATION (additional payment information)
DEADLINE FOR PAYMENT
All registered students must pay for their schedule of classes by Monday, June 8, 2015.
STUDENTS WHO DO NOT PAY BY MONDAY, JUNE 8 WILL BE DROPPED FROM CLASSES.
THE FOLLOWING OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE TO ASSIST YOU:
- Financial Aid
- Cash, check, or credit card – online via the College website, drop-off box located on the third floor of the Student Center, postal mail (payment form must be postmarked by June 2, 2015), or in-person at the Cashier's Window
- Student Installment Payment Plan – SIPP
- 1st Payment Due June 8, 2015
- 2nd Payment Due June 17, 2015
- 3rd Payment Due July 8, 2015
A wait list is available for courses excluding health program courses. Students may not register for multiple sections of the same course.