Trio Student Support Services Assessment
The mission of TRiO Student Support Services is to provide support towards the completion of a post-secondary education to individuals who are traditionally under-represented because of income, family educational history, or disability.
Stark State College's TRiO Student Support Services Program serves students who are motivated to pursue and complete a postsecondary education. Through scholastic rigor, collaboration, intellectual curiosity, and personal growth, students and staff build pathways towards academic success, as well as lay the foundation for leadership, opportunity, and service to others.
- Persistence Rate: 60% of all participants served by the SSS program will persist from one academic year to the beginning of the next academic year or graduate and/or transfer from a 2-year to a 4-year institution during the academic year.
- Graduation and Transfer Rates:
- 40% of new participants served each year will graduate with an associate’s degree or certificate within four (4) years.
- 30% of new participants served each year will transfer with an associate’s degree or certificate within four (4) years
- Good Academic Standing: 70% of all enrolled participants served by the SSS program will meet the performance level required to stay in good academic standing at the grantee institution.
- Program Quality: X% of students will rate their overall satisfaction with program services as at least “satisfactory”