Implemented in the fall of 2011, the Stark State Plus Card is the quickest way you’ll receive your refund from Stark State College.
THE MOST IMPORTANT FACT: Going to the website at bankmobilevibe.com is how to access your funds! It’s quick, it’s easy and it insures that you’ll receive your refund via the option that you select.
- have your funds deposited into your current bank account – the money will be available to you two to three days after the College releases the funds OR
- choose a new BankMobile debit/checking account – the money will be available to you within 24 hours after the College releases the funds OR
- select a paper check option – the slowest way to receive funds.
If you choose the new BankMobile debit/checking account option, a fully functioning FDIC-insured debit checking account, you’ll also receive
- FREE Internet banking features
- Stark State Plus Card (debit MasterCard)
- No minimum balance, no monthly fees
- The ability to make purchases anywhere where a debit MasterCard is accepted, including the Stark State College Store
- Access to cash withdrawal with no fees at Allpoint ATMs on main campus as well as any Allpoint ATMs nationwide.
- A low balance alert option to avoid overdrafts
Questions? Contact the Business Office at 330-494-6170, Ext. 4222