more than 50 percent off your tuition
Every major. On campus or online.
That’s a $100 award for each and every credit hour. Plus, you can still qualify for financial aid and scholarships.
Get skills to head directly into a good-paying, in-demand career or transfer to a bachelor’s degree program.
Either way, you’re saving thousands of dollars.
Also at Stark State:
experienced professors who care
small class sizes
Classes begin Jan. 18, 2022
1. apply for admission
2. fill out the 2021-22 FAFSA
- fafsa.gov (SSC code 011141)
3. complete Spring 2022 $100 off application
- mystarkstate (under the My Stuff tab) – deadline is Feb. 7
4. schedule an advising appointment and attend spring classes:
Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or 330-494-6170
*Student awards are funded through the Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund to minimize the disruption to students from the COVID-19 pandemic.