Registration and payment for Kids’ College is now Online!
Information you’ll need:
- which grade your child will have completed by the start of Kids’ College.
- which weeks your child will be attending Kids’ College.
- whether your child will be attending the morning session, the afternoon session, or both for each week attending.
- Click “Register” below.
- On the left side of the application, click the radio button to select the grade your child will have completed by the start of Kids’ College.
- Using the drop down menus, choose a class in each time slot to build your child’s schedule. If your child is attending a morning session, make sure to select a class for all three time slots. If your child is attending an afternoon session, make sure to select a class for both time slots.
- If your child is attending multiple weeks, click the radio button next to the week to pull up that week’s classes to continue selecting courses.
- Once your child’s schedule is built, click on “Confirm Schedule”. Verify your child’s class selections.
- If you wish to purchase a T-Shirt for your child, select the appropriate size.
- Click Checkout.
- If this is the first time your child has registered online for Kids’ College, click “New Account” at the bottom of the page to create a username for your child. MAKE SURE TO CREATE A USERNAME FOR THE CHILD BEING REGISTERED for the classes! DO NOT USE THE NAME OF A PARENT OR GUARDIAN.
If you are registering multiple children, you will need to create a unique username and complete a separate registration for each child!
- Follow the checkout process to complete your registration and pay for Kids’ College.
Kids‘ College Fees:
|Morning only (per week)||Afternoon only (per week)||All day (per week)|
|Total (per week)||$90||$65||$140|
Optional T-Shirts can be ordered for $5