Our Dental Hygiene Clinic fees are minimal to offset the extra time you spend at our Clinic. They cover just some of the cost of supplies during treatment. There is no fee for the screening visit. Payment (cash/check) is expected at check-in on the day services are provided. We do not process third party payments.
We provide an examination, cleaning and polishing, oral health instruction and home care kit, and as needed, dental x-rays, fluoride treatment, and removable appliance care.
- Children (5 to 10 years) $6.00
- Adults and adolescents (11 to 59 years) $10.00
- Seniors (60 years and over) $8.00
- SSC faculty/staff/current students $8.00
- Duplicate x-rays $5.00
- Panoramic x-ray only $5.00
(dentist prescription required)
We may offer additional services to patients upon completion of their comprehensive care plan
- Sealants (must be prescribed by a Clinic dentist)
$5.00 per tooth/$15.00 maximum per patient
Please note: Not all services are available every semester. The Clinic reserves the right to revise fees at any time for treatment which is not in progress.