The US Acute Care Solutions Scholarship Fund for Health Information Management Program is designed to support the HIM profession as well as provide HIM students with monetary support while they are enrolled in their program of study.
- The recipient must be enrolled full time in the Health Information Management Technology Associate of Applied Science Degree Program.
- The recipient must have a minimum G.P.A. of 3.0 to apply.
- The recipient may apply only for their second year of study in accordance to the curriculum developed for the HIM Technology.
- The recipient must complete his/her education at the conclusion of Spring Semester.
- The recipient must remain in good standing academically and must adhere to all the rules of conduct set forth by the Stark State College of Technology.
The scholarship will defray the cost of all tuition and instructional fees. The scholarship will also pay for books required for the fall and spring semester of the 2nd year and the yearly parking fee. This assistance results in a work commitment to US Acute Care Solutions of one year upon their graduation.
Selection will be based on academic performance, employment history, attitude and work ethic. All applicants must interview with the US Acute Care Solutions Manager of Coding and Senior Executives. Recipients will be funded for their entire 2nd year in the Health Information Technology Program at Stark State College as long as eligibility for the scholarship is maintained.
Applications are due by the end of May.
Notice of Award:
Announcements will be made by July. Selection of the recipient is subject to US Acute Care Solutions approval.