Wonder what it is? Well, keep reading!!!!!!!!!
ReadSpeaker is a web-based software which gives a voice to Blackboard and Web content. It offers users both an online and offline Text-to-Speech (TTS) Solution. Using ReadSpeaker could increase motivation and provide a more positive attitude with regard to reading and improve self-confidence and perceived performance.
ReadSpeaker includes the following tools:
- ReadSpeaker and docReader – reads content on Blackboard pages, both in English and in a variety of other languages. Learn more about the features in ReadSpeaker.
- docReader – reads documents inside of Blackboard.
- TextAid – allows users to upload documents, store them and have them read.
- Documents can be downloaded and saved for offline review.
- TextAid allows students to copy and paste anything they write and have it read back, making it a great tool for proofreading.
- You can also download files in an MP3 format and listen to them on your mobile devices. This means you can listen to lectures while you work, exercise, drive, anywhere!
- WebReader – TextAid Web Reader can be added to your browser, bringing speech to the Web.
Interested to learn more? Follow these links for more information.