Enter Your Blackboard Course:
- Sign in to Blackboard and enter your Blackboard course.
- Do one of the following:
- Select any Pearson link in the Content area.
- Select Tools in the left navigation and Pearson’s MyLab & Mastering on the Tools page. Next, select any course link in the top area of the Pearson’s MyLab and Mastering Tools page.
Get Access to Your Pearson Course Content:
- Enter your Pearson account username and password to Link Accounts.
You have an account if you have ever used a Pearson MyLab & Mastering product, such as MyMathLab, MyITLab, MySpanishLab, MasteringBiology or MasteringPhysics.
- If you don’t have a Pearson account, select Create and follow the instructions.
- Select an access option:
- Enter the access code that came with your textbook or was purchased separately from the bookstore.
- Buy access using a credit card or PayPal account.
- If available, get temporary access by selecting the link near the bottom of the page.
- From the You’re Done page, select Go to My Courses.
Note: We recommend you always enter your MyLab & Modified Mastering course through Blackboard.