You’ll be able to deliver foundational management skills and the more specialized skills involved in talent management, succession planning, diversity awareness and corporate culture development. You’ll receive a degree in business management from Stark State with specialization in human resources.
Work in many areas, including
- human resources departments
Prepare for a career as an
- entry-level human resources worker
Your pathway to a degree
- Associate of applied business
Program learning outcomes
- Describe and analyze patterns of organizational behavior within contemporary organizations and apply management skills, human relations skills and motivational methods to create and maintain a positive work environment.
- Apply appropriate mathematical, statistical and other quantitative and business methods to analyze business situations.
- Demonstrate and apply professionalism, teamwork, and written and oral communications skills.
- Utilize specialized business skills in the areas of marketing, entrepreneurship, business development, operations, economics, as applicable, to understand businesses and how they interact with stakeholders inside and outside the organization.
- Formulate goals and strategies to analyze the internal and external environment of business and demonstrate proficiency with developing strategies to identify and solve organizational problems for new and existing businesses.