Stark State College’s social media pages exist to support and promote the College’s mission of providing access to high-quality, relevant and affordable education. This page shall provide information and content that is relevant to Stark State’s students, employees and stakeholders. Stark State welcomes participation on social media and encourages you to interact with us often and to comment about the content you find here.
We do not discriminate against any views, but administrators of these pages reserve the right to delete the following types of comments:
- obscenity, nudity, defamation or hate speech (speech that targets people or groups based on race, ethnicity, religion, gender or any protected status)
- comments/posts that threaten to harm individuals, groups or organizations
- commercial advertisements or solicitations of funds
- endorsement or encouragement of illegal activities
- repetitive posts that are copied and pasted
- personal attacks
- personal information, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses or identification numbers
Please be aware that while administrators are responsible for moderating the pages, we cannot immediately review every comment posted on a page. Opinions expressed by others are not necessarily those of Stark State College or its employees and we cannot guarantee the accuracy of those posts.