Engineering technologies, industrial, automated manufacturing and automotive technologies
These programs lead to careers in advanced manufacturing, automation, automotive, civil engineering, electric power utility, electrical engineering, electrical maintenance, environmental, HVACR (heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration), industrial technologies, welding and engineering transfer programs.
Problem-solving. It’s a skill employers look for and one you can be sure you’ll master in our engineering technology programs.
As part of a professional team, an engineering technician puts scientific principles and techniques to use in a wide range of challenges in business and industry. You’ll assist an engineer in research, design, development, supervision, sales and production.
Steering your career to engineering seems like a solid bet for your future. Civil engineering technicians, for instance, are predicted to see employment growth shoot up by 17 percent during the next several years – faster than average, according to the U.S. Department of Labor. Job prospects for other engineering technology majors also will be excellent, especially for those who’ve completed training from an accredited program like Stark State’s.
Your associate degree can propel you into the world of work or can be a solid foundation for a bachelor’s degree in engineering. We also offer career enhancement certificates designed to enrich specific job skills.
Engineering technologies, industrial, automated manufacturing and automotive technologies programs
- Advanced manufacturing technology
- Automation and robotics technology
- Computer Numerical Control (CNC)
- Electrical maintenance technology
- Environmental, health and safety technology
- HVACR technology
- Industrial maintenance
- Industrial technology
- Preventive and predictive maintenance technology
- Solar energy
- Sustainable / alternative energy
- Welding technology
- Industrial process operation technology
- Instrumentation electronics technician
- Measurement and mechatronics technician
- Petroleum industrial mechanics technology
- Pipeline technician
- Production technician
- ShaleNET instrumentation and measurement technician
- ShaleNET pipeline technician
- Advanced CAD
- Civil/surveying drafting
- Construction materials inspection
- Construction technician
- Electrical/electronic troubleshooting
- Industrial controls
- Industrial electricity and electronics
- Machine design
- Precision gauging and inspection
- and more … View all certificates