REGISTRATION DEADLINE EXTENDED TO MARCH 22
SPRING 2021 SPECIAL:
FREE TUITION FOR ONE* 8-WEEK CLASS!
Get there, but faster.
Same coursework. Half the time.
We know you’re busy. That’s why we make it even easier to fit a few classes into your hectic schedule.
Take courses that are eight weeks long instead of the usual 16. Online or on campus, these accelerated classes are a great way to get farther on the road to your career. You’ll get a full semester’s curriculum in half the time – especially handy if you’re juggling family, work and school.
*One free 8-week class up to 4 credit hours.
Students taking advantage of a free class must enroll and complete all processes by March 22.
Classes begin March 22.
- New students must apply to the College and enroll in a spring second 8-week class
- All students must complete the 2020-2021 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Complete the Free Tuition application (on mystarkstate.edu or contact your Gateway advisor)
- All currently enrolled SSC students must complete the 2020-2021 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Complete the Free Tuition application (on mystarkstate.edu)
- For additional details, check out the FAQ
These eight-week classes are scheduled to run the second eight weeks (2nd session) of the semester:
Understanding Web modality
W3 – online course
W2 – 1/2 online and 1/2 on campus course