Saves you time and money
Graduate from college sooner by earning college and high school credit at the same time.
The college credits you earn can be used to complete an associate of arts or associate of science degree at Stark State, which you can then transfer to any Ohio public university towards a bachelor’s degree.
Eligibility requirements for College Credit Plus
- CCP probation and dismissal
- New provisions for College Credit Plus
- Stark State placement standards
- Course prerequisites
- High school blended classrooms
- Level I courses
- Placement testing
- Textbook guide: courses taught at Stark State or online
- Textbook guide: courses taught at high school
- Four-year textbook cycle