3. Click on the McGraw-Hill link at the top and then click on the banner.
4. Click on your McGraw-Hill product
5. Enter your McGraw-Hill Username and Password and click on Sign In.
6. Choose the option you need
7. Select the Connect course from the dropdown list.
8. Select your publication and click on Next.
9. Click on Next
10. Enter the information required and click on Create Course.
11. You will receive the conformation below. Click on return to Blackboard.
12. Choose what link you want to put into your Blackboard course, you can add multiple links by following the directions below.
You can add more than one type of resource into your course by doing the following.
Directions for Linking Specific Content to Your Course:
1. Decide where in your course you want to put the content.
2. Click on Partner Content and click on Content Market
3. Click on McGraw-Hill link under the Associated Partners.
4. Click on your McGraw-Hill course
5. Click on the type of content you want to add to the course
Your content will now show in the area you selected.