3. Click Create to create a New Test. NOTE: you can also link to an existing test if you already have a test created.
4. Type the name of the test, add the description and instructions.
5. Click the Submit button.
1. Create question – New questions can be created by using the Create Question drop-down list.
2. Reuse Question – You can create a question set, random blocks or find questions
3. Upload Questions – Questions can also be added to the test from a local file by clicking the Upload Questions button.
7. Click OK once you have added questions. NOTE: You can add more questions later.
Once you create a test, you need to Add an Existing Test to the course.
8. Click the test you just created. In our example, it is #1 Exam and click Submit.
9. Preview the Test information – This information was created in steps 1-7.
10. Set the Test Availability options
11. Set the Test Availability (Part Two) – Timer and display dates.
12. Set up Test Availability Exceptions
13. Set Due Date
14. Set Self-Assessment Options (if necessary)
15. You can Show Test Results and Feedback to Students
16. Set Test Presentation options
17. Click Submit