Stark State cares about the health and safety of our entire community. Please be aware of our COVID-19 protocols and recommendations. See the details here.
Sign up for a small-group campus preview and tour!
Individual in-person appointments and virtual appointments with admissions representatives also are available.
Contact admissions at 330-494-6170 or email@example.com to schedule a time.
Each campus preview and tour will include a financial aid workshop – if you’d like our financial aid staff to help you complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), please bring these documents with you:
- your Social Security number
- your alien registration number (if you’re not a U.S. citizen)
- your 2019 federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money earned. (Note: You may be able to transfer your federal tax return information into your FAFSA using the IRS data retrieval tool.)
- bank statements and records of investments (if applicable)
- records of untaxed income (if applicable)
- an FSA ID to sign electronically.
If you’re a dependent student, you’ll also need most of the above information for your parent(s).
PLEASE CHECK BACK AT A LATER DATE FOR A NEW SCHEDULE OF ON-CAMPUS PREVIEWS. INSTEAD, JOIN US FOR OPEN HOUSE ON JULY 14 IN AKRON OR JULY 15 ON MAIN CAMPUS.
If you have any questions, our Gateway Center staff is ready with the answers. Email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 330-494-6170 or stop by and see us at 6200 Frank Ave. NW. And you can find more info on what it’s like to be an SSC student at Experience Stark State.