You’ll acquire an arsenal of the latest skills such as
- creating assets for film, video, and games
- demonstrating the ability to generate mood, emotion, character and story
- demonstrating mastery of animation and motion graphics software and technology
- creating animations using both 2D and 3D techniques
- understanding workflow and production processes in animation and motion graphics
Industry-experienced instructors will help you develop a professional design portfolio to showcase to prospective employers or augment your existing work to advance your career.