Stark State College is working with Parchment, a leader in credential management systems, to provide both electronic transcripts and traditional paper transcripts.
This new process brings a few important changes:
- You can request transcripts online 24 hours a day/seven days a week via a secure website.
- You are sent automatic notifications when transcripts are requested and when they are processed. You also can track the process via an online portal.
- You will be assessed a minimal transcript processing fee of $3.50 plus any applicable shipping
Note: All financial obligations must be reconciled prior to request being processed.
When you create an account via a secure portal to request an official transcript, you can choose among several methods for processing and delivery:
- eTranscript: a certified pdf sent via email – the most secure and quickest method of delivery
- paper transcript, mailed: sent via the U.S. postal service within a few business days
- paper transcript, mailed with any document(s) you have uploaded: sent within two-three business days
- paper transcript, pick up: please allow two business days for processing
To request an official transcript, click here.
Duplicate Diploma Request
Instructions for Requesting a Transcript from Stark State College:
- Click here for the Stark State College Duplicate Diploma Request Form (PDF)
- Print out the form
- Fill in the fields
- Sign and mail the form and required payment to:
Stark State College
6200 Frank Ave NW
North Canton, OH 44720-7299