Stark State College works with Parchment, a leader in credential management systems, to provide both electronic transcripts and traditional paper transcripts.
- You can request transcripts online 24 hours a day/seven days a week via a secure website.
- You are sent automatic notifications when transcripts are requested and when they are processed. You also can track the process via an online portal.
- You will be assessed a minimal transcript processing fee of $3.50 plus any applicable shipping
A state institution of higher education, as defined in section 3345.011 of the Revised Code, shall not withhold a student’s official transcripts from a potential employer because the student owes money to the institution, provided the student has authorized the transcripts to be sent to the employer and the employer affirms to the institution that the transcripts are a prerequisite of employment.
When you create an account via a secure portal to request an official transcript, you can choose among several methods for processing and delivery:
- eTranscript: a certified pdf sent via email – the most secure and quickest method of delivery
- paper transcript, mailed: sent via the U.S. postal service within a few business days
- paper transcript, mailed with any document(s) you have uploaded: sent within two-three business days
- paper transcript, pick up: please allow two business days for processing
Transcript request forms for other institutions
- Click here to request your Akron Practical School of Nursing transcripts
- Click here to request your GED
Duplicate diploma request
Stark State College works with Parchment for our diploma and certificate distribution in addition to transcript services.
- You can request duplicate transcripts/diplomas online 24 hours a day/seven days a week via a secure website.
- You are sent automatic notifications when credentials are requested and when they are processed. You also can track the process via an online portal.
- Replacement Diploma fee is $20.00
- Replacement Certificate fee is $15.00
Note: All financial obligations must be reconciled prior to request being processed.
Financial obligations resources
If you have an outstanding balance, below are a few options to help with your financial obligations.
- Payment Plan – Contact the Bursar’s Office to set up a payment plan or discuss payment options at 330-494-6170 ext. 4060.
- Financial Aid – Contact the Office of Student Financial Aid to discuss potential opportunities for grants and scholarships at 330-494-6170 ext. 4301.
- Collections – Contact the Attorney General’s Office if you have questions regarding a matter turned over to their office at 888-301-8885.