If you’re an academically motivated student, Stark State’s Honors Program provides you an opportunity to expand your educational and career prospects.
The Honors Program prepares high-achieving students like you to transfer your cost-effective associate degree to a quality baccalaureate program. Whether you’re a first-time, transfer or current student, you’ll receive a broad scope of academically challenging, culturally enriching experiences in preparation for leadership roles in college, career, community and lifelong initiatives.
The program features
- academic rigor beyond the standard college experience
- critical thinking in and out of the classroom
- a broad scope of cultural experiences
- seamless transfer of associate of arts or associate of science degrees to four-year college
- scholarships, including President’s Scholarship, STEM, Choose Ohio First
- an honors seal on your diploma, and an honors coursework designation on your transcripts
- articulation to four-year programs or honors programs for which you’re eligible
- high levels of competence in leadership and civic engagement; critical thinking and problem solving; inquiry, analysis and research; and communication.
For more information
330-494-6170 ext. 4817