Business and accounting
These programs lead to careers in accounting, banking, court reporting, customer service, entrepreneurship (owning your own business), marketing, management, project management and accounting and to transfer to baccalaureate business programs.
A rapidly changing workplace demands highly skilled employees able to prepare, interpret and use data – and Stark State can help you be that employee.
You’ll benefit from small class sizes, dedicated faculty and first-class facilities. Our courses are highly transferable and you’ll graduate ready to begin your junior year at most four-year universities. With affordable tuition, high academic standards and personal attention, a business degree from Stark State is your first stop on the road to success.
Business and accounting programs
- Accounting services for health administration
- Banking associate one-year certificate
- Bookkeeping one-year certificate
- Certified public accountant (CPA)
- Computer information
- Computer-integrated accounting one-year certificate
- Enrolled agent one-year certificate
- Forensic accounting
- Fundamental payroll one-year certificate