Thank you for supporting the SSCF Giving Tuesday campaign. Please download the ambassador toolkit/images and review the communication timeline listed below.
- Download/review the toolkit and become familiar with the communication timeline.
- Like the Stark State College Foundation Facebook page and the Stark State College Facebook page
Between now and November 27
- Begin to like and share posts from the Stark State College Foundation’s Facebook page, and encourage your friends and acquaintances to like the page as well.
November 20-21: Announce #SSCFGivingTuesday
- Share the Stark State College Foundation Facebook page on your social media networks, and tag a four or more friends, former classmates, colleagues or family members. You can copy and paste the sample pre-event posts included in the ambassador toolkit.
- Email your contacts using the sample email message included in the ambassador toolkit.
- Change your Facebook/Twitter/Instagram profile picture and Facebook/Twitter cover photos by downloading the images found on this page.
- Post on each of your social media channels (including LinkedIn), letting your followers/friends know about #SSCFGivingTuesday and how they can help on November 28. You can copy and paste the sample pre-event posts included in the ambassador toolkit.
- Share the official #SSCFGivingTuesday event from the Stark State College Foundation Facebook page.
- Make your gift at starkstate.edu/givingtuesday and encourage others to do the same.
- Use the sample day of event posts included in the ambassador toolkit to continue posting about #SSCFGivingTuesday throughout the day
- Share the Stark State College Foundation’s social media posts, tagging four or more friends/followers each time, encouraging them to make a gift and/or share the event.
- If you know someone who makes a gift, thank him or her personally.
- Continue thanking your friends/followers for participating. We couldn’t have done it without them! Sample post-event messages are included in the ambassador toolkit.