RN completion for LPN
Concept based RN completion for LPN
The LPN to RN bridge program offers the LPN an avenue to transition into the RN role capitalizing on the skills they have already learned as an LPN. This program offers the LPN the associate degree nursing education required for licensure and a foundation to pursue further educational opportunities in nursing. The applicant must be a graduate of an approved school and have a current, unrestricted Ohio LPN license.
A licensed practical nurse must inform the department chair if he/she is currently participating in the Ohio Board of Nursing Alternative Program prior to submitting an application to the nursing program.
Students interested in the ADN program need to review ALL information in the ADN application packet before submitting their applications.
Program information packet
- Information packet (PDF)
- Application (PDF)
- All applications should be submitted via Blackboard using the following link: https://blackboard.starkstate.edu/ultra/organizations/_42943_1/cl/outline
Nursing application deadlines
- ADN day and evening/weekend programs – March 31 for fall admission.
- RN completion for paramedic – March 31 for fall admission
- RN completion for the LPN (Main campus) – March 31 for fall admission.
- RN completion for LPN (SSC Akron evening/weekend) – October 31 for spring admission.