RN completion for paramedic
Paramedic to RN bridge program
Here’s a fast, flexible way for paramedics to make the move to become a registered nurse – and enjoy the salary bump that goes with it.
This associate degree bridge program capitalizes on your emergency service training skills as a pathway to earning an RN license and a foundation to pursue even more opportunities in nursing.
Applicants must be graduates of an accredited paramedic program and must take the TEAS (Test of Essential Academic Skills) test.
RN annual mean wage, Akron-Canton area
US BLS, May 2019
Mandatory information meetings
As of spring 2020 semester, all monthly face-to-face informational sessions are canceled. Students interested in the RN completion for Paramedic program need to review ALL information in the Application Packet before submitting their applications.
Program information packet
- Application packet (PDF)
- All applications should be submitted via Blackboard using the following link: https://blackboard.starkstate.edu/ultra/organizations/_42943_1/cl/outline
Nursing application deadlines
- ADN day and evening/weekend programs – March 31 for fall admission.
- RN completion for paramedic – March 31 for fall admission
- RN completion for the LPN (Main campus) – March 31 for fall admission.
- RN completion for LPN (SSC Akron evening/weekend) – October 31 for spring admission.