Student Leadership Academy is designed to help you develop valuable skills your future employers are looking for: communication, motivation, goal-setting, professionalism and presentation skills.
If you want to build your resume, meet new people and prove that you are more than a good GPA, then Student Leadership Academy is for you. No previous leadership experience is necessary. Light refreshments provided.
STUDENT LEADERSHIP ACADEMY: Begins January 25
STEP 1: REGISTERRegister for Student Leadership Academy
Instructions and session descriptions will be emailed to you after you register.
STEP 2: ATTEND ORIENTATION
Student Leadership Academy All Access Orientation Session
Wednesday, Jan. 27
Held via Zoom
SPRING 2021 SESSION TOPICS
- Tips Towards Financial Wellness
- Becoming a Culturally Competent Individual
- Personal Leadership | Watch Session
- Personal Wellness | Watch Session
- Resume 101
- Succeeding at Virtual Career Fairs & Hiring Events
- Resume 101
- Cover Letter 101
- Interviewing 101
- LinkedIn 101
- Virtual Job Search
HOW TO EARN A CERTIFICATE
- Complete four sessions to receive a certificate.
- You choose the remote sessions you want to attend.
- Create a session combination that works with your schedule.
- A competition certificate will be emailed to you in May 2021.