Student Leadership Academy All Access is a joint program between Kent State University at Stark and Stark State College. The academy is designed to help you learn about yourself and develop valuable skills when it works for you!
Our program is based on critical skills employers look for: communication, leadership, financial literacy, goal-setting, cultural competency and professionalism.
If you want to build your resume, enhance your online professional presence, meet new people and prove that you are motivated, then Student Leadership Academy All Access is a great choice! No previous leadership experience is necessary.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Financial Wellness
- Personal Wellness
- Career Preparation
STEP 1: REGISTERRegister now
Let us know you’re planning to participate. Instructions and session descriptions will be emailed to you after you register.
To be announced!
HOW TO EARN A CERTIFICATE
- Complete four sessions to receive a certificate.
- You choose the sessions you want to attend via Zoom, Handshake, Skills to Succeed or in person.
- Any combination of in-person sessions or special session offerings will be accepted.
- A completion certificate will be emailed to you.
TIPS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Student Leadership Academy All Access is a partnership between Kent State University at Stark and Stark State College.
- E-mail your online session information to earn credit to Lori Caughey LCaughey@STARKSTATE.EDU.
- We will access each session through Zoom or Handshake.
- Please complete a brief evaluation at the end of each session you attend. This will help us decide how effective each session is and if we should offer it in the future.