Clinic patients have the right to
- Considerate, respectful and confidential treatment
- Reasonable continuity and completion of treatment
- Access to complete and current information about his or her oral health condition
- Advance knowledge of the cost of treatment
- An explanation of recommended treatment and alternatives, the option to refuse treatment, the risk of no treatment, and expected outcomes of various treatments
- Informed consent
- Treatment that meets the Standard of Care in the profession.