Although we can’t host a physical ceremony for our fall 2020 graduates due to COVID-19 mandates, we’d love to have you join us for a virtual commencement ceremony on January 10 at 2 p.m.
If you’d like to have your cap, gown and tassel for your own photos and memorabilia, pick them up during these times:
Cap and gown pickup at main campus and SSC Akron from Dec. 14 – Jan. 9
- Commencement caps and gowns can be picked up at Stark State College Stores, both main campus and Stark State College Akron, from Dec. 14 – Jan. 9. Hours can be found at shop.starkstate.edu
- Call Kathy Feichter at 330-966-5452 to make special pick up arrangements or for questions.
- Please be aware that when you’re on campus you’ll be required to have your temperature checked and to wear a mask at all times.
We’re also unable to have a physical ceremony for our certificate completers, but please join us for the virtual certificate ceremony on Tuesday, Dec. 22 at 6 p.m.
- Messages from the president and provost
- Congratulations from faculty members
- List of completer names and certificates