Although we can’t host a physical ceremony for our spring 2020 graduates due to COVID-19 mandates, we’d love to have you join us for a virtual commencement ceremony on May 24 at 2 p.m.
If you’d like to have your cap, gown and tassel for your own photos and memorabilia, pick them up during these times:
Cap and gown pickup at main campus from May 18 – 22
- Monday – Wednesday: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Thursday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Check shop.starkstate.edu for College Store hours after May 22
- Curbside pickup is encouraged! Park in the visitor’s lot and call 330-966-5452 to let them know you’ve arrived.
- Call Kathy Feichter at 330-966-5452 to make special arrangements or for questions.
- Please be aware that when you’re on campus you’ll be required to have your temperature checked and to wear a mask at all times.
We’re also unable to have a physical ceremony for our certificate completers, but please join us for the virtual certificate ceremony on Wednesday, May 27 at 6 p.m.
- Messages from the president and provost
- Congratulations from faculty members
- List of completer names and certificates