We all agree: Free is good.
So no doubt you’re going to want to take advantage of this special buy-one-get-one-free offer for the summer of ’21:
Sign up for a summer class and get one absolutely free.
(limit one class of equal or lesser value, up to six credit hours)
There are plenty of reasons to take summer classes – make up courses, stay on track academically, get ahead and get to your degree faster.
But you really can’t beat free, either.
All your other Stark State classes are going to be at the very lowest tuition in the region.
Deadline: priority application date May 28 | classes begin June 7
- For additional details, check out the FAQ
Questions? Email email@example.com.View Summer 2021 Courses
- New students must apply to the College and enroll in at least two summer classes by May 28
- All students must complete the 2021-2022 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Complete the Summer BOGO intent form (on mystarkstate.edu or contact your Gateway advisor)
- All currently enrolled SSC students must complete the 2021-2022 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Enroll in at least two summer classes by May 28
- Complete the Summer BOGO intent form (on my.starkstate.edu under the My Stuff tab)
TRANSIENT STUDENTS FROM ANOTHER COLLEGE
If you’re a transient/guest student currently attending another college/university and want to enroll for one or more summer classes at Stark State and then return to your home school.
- complete an application. Online Application
- provide a letter from home college/university stating that student is in good standing, along with the name of the approved courses to be taken at Stark State College. Transferability of course(s) taken at Stark State College is the prerogative of the accepting institution. Prior approval of the dean or appropriate official of the college/university you are now attending must be provided in writing.
Return materials to:
Stark State College
6200 Frank Avenue N.W.
North Canton, OH 44720
- After completing the semester/session, submit a transcript request to transfer course(s) to your home college/university. Request a transcript.