Skip to content
- Demonstrate that Stark State College meets the five criteria for accreditation by the Higher Learning Commission and Federal Compliance requirements.
- Involve the entire College community in an ongoing internal and external evaluation of the effectiveness of the College in order to promote a better overall understanding of the College’s mission.
- To allow Stark State to concentrate on its systems and processes as the basis for quality assurance and as the lever enabling institutional improvement.
- Demonstrate the College’s commitment to our stakeholders and to advancing the quality of higher education.
- To maintain College accreditation.
- Infuse the principles and benefits of continuous improvement in the culture of Stark State College.
- Provide the information needed to assist with continuous quality improvement leading to focused quality initiatives.
- Collaborate and network with peer institutions.