Online virtual advising is available to new-first time and transfer students who may not be local to the area, unable to attend in-person advising, or those who are comfortable receiving important information in an electronic environment. During online virtual advising all the same information will be covered as an in-person appointment. Follow-up phone appointments with an admissions counselor, or email options will be available for students who have additional questions after completion of the online/virtual advising appointment.
STUDENT LEARNING OUTCOMES
As a result of participating in online virtual advisement students can expect to:
- Understand their assessment scores or transfer credits
- Understand the specific curriculum guide in their chosen program of study
- Understand how to complete their courses for the degree requirements on specific curriculum guides
- Identify pre-requisites and co-requisites associated with appropriate course selection
- Understand the registration process through the student portal system
- Identify resources that support student success
Online Virtual Advising Schedule
If you are interested in scheduling an online virtual advising appointment, please contact Monica Womack at 330-494-6170, ext. 4165 or firstname.lastname@example.org.